Their vision: to sell quality home furniture at budget prices and to have product in stock for immediate delivery or pick-up.
Today, DeMeyer Furniture & Mattress is still owned and operated by the DeMeyer family. With two large free standing store locations to serve you. Our huge in-stock inventory selection allows you to take your purchase today or choose our professional ASAP delivery service.
We are very proud to be Idaho family-owned and operated. Our large buying power and no big out-of-state corporate overhead keeps our prices low.
- Over 20,000 items in stock
- State of the art facility
- Climate-controlled and clean environment
- We believe in being green by recycling over 100,000 lbs of cardboard annually
All employees at DeMeyer Furniture and Mattress have passed extensive background and drug-testing. Our customer’s peace-of-mind is our main concern.
DeMeyer Furniture and Mattress White Glove Delivery includes:
- Open and build of merchandise
- Inspection of each item
- Installation of glides, hardware, mechanisms, shelf pins and cords
- Delivery to your home
- Placement of merchandise in your home
- Standard installation in the home including mirrors, headboards, hutches, shelving, etc.
- Removal of all packing material and cartons
All delivery trucks are owned and operated by DeMeyer Furniture and Mattress. All employees at DeMeyer Furniture and Mattress have passed extensive background and drug-testing. Our customer’s peace-of-mind is our main concern.
Should you need warranty repair service for your purchase in the future, our delivery service includes pick-up or home repair, where applicable, at no additional cost for one year after delivery.
All balance due or financial arrangements must be completed before delivery can be set. There are NO C.O.D.’s. Specific delivery dates are to be scheduled according to zip codes. Your furniture will be delivered on those specific days only.
Deliveries will be made at an additional charge. Delivery fees are not refundable. We cannot guarantee a specific time of day for your delivery.
Location & Hours
For Your Convenience
- Pick-up centers are connected to our showrooms
- Plenty of parking and room for large trucks and trailers
- Easy access
- Customer receipt and Photo ID will be required to pick-up merchandise
- Payments made by check are subject to management approval and bank verification
- Allow additional time if the order must be treated with fabric protection
- Customer is responsible for any product set-up or assembly
- DeMeyer associates will assist in the loading process, but are not responsible for securing or any damage or any injury that may occur to merchandise, customer or customer’s vehicle during loading
- We are not responsible for damage that occurs after pick-up or during customer transportation
Why Choose Us?
We are in the furniture and trucking business. Unlike the internet, you can come in and touch it, feel it, and sit on it.
We provide a friendly shopping experience for our customers. With over 20,000 items in stock, you can buy it and take it today, or choose ASAP delivery.
With our white glove delivery service, we prep and assemble items properly. All deliveries are done by trained DeMeyer employees using our own trucks.
We’ll be here for you long after the sale.